Registration is now live for LGA’s 2018 Regional Seminar to be held at Berry Hill Resort & Conference Center in South Boston, VA on Friday, June 22nd.
- Lodging reservations: Wednesday, May 23rd | Phone (434) 517-7000
- Seminar registration (CLE): Friday, June 15th
More details at www.lgava.org/lga/conferences-events
(Payment includes continental breakfast, MCLE sessions, and lunch)
- Active/Associate/Individual Member, $125
- Non-Member, $150
- To avoid a late fee of $20, conference participants must pay all conference registration fees on or before June 15th. Walk-ins are also welcome but will be subject to a $20 late fee. Regional Seminar Payment & Cancellation Policy
A link to the tentative program can be found HERE. The Regional Seminar is scheduled to include 6.0 MCLE credit hours, including 2.0 Ethics credit hours.
You can register securely online using a credit card, check or purchase order number. You will need the following information to access the online system:
- Link: https://lgav.memberclicks.net/summer-registration-form#/
- **Please note that the new LGA website is still under construction, and only the 2018 Regional Seminar registration page is fully functional**
- Username: LGA Members can use your email address
- Password: lga2018
Note: These credentials may be different from those you use to access the Member Page of the LGA website (www.lgava.org).
REGISTER BY MAIL
You may also register by mail with a check or purchase order number. We can no longer accept credit card payments through the mail. Registration materials can be found on our website at www.lgava.org/lga/conferences-events. Please ensure that all checks are made payable to: Local Government Attorneys of Virginia or LGA, (NOT The University of Virginia).
Local Government Attorneys of Virginia (or LGA)
11 South 12th Street, Suite 225
Richmond, VA 23219
FOR ASSISTANCE: Please contact: Zach Eisenman at email@example.com or call (804) 249-2241
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you in South Boston in June.