- Identifies conference theme and program topics and obtains speakers for each fall and spring CLE conference.
- Works with the board of directors in identifying and obtaining conference sponsors.
- Assists the LGA program coordinator and other Cooper Center staff in coordinating conference activities with the host locality/localities.
- Informally advises the LGA program coordinator and other Cooper Center staff in carrying out the logistics and all other phases of the conference.
- The president appoints a new conference committee for each fall and spring CLE conference. Either the chair or the vice-chair (or alternately, the co-chair) of each conference committee is always a board member. One member of the conference committee generally shall be from the geographic region where the conference is held, wherever feasible.
2018 Fall CONFERENCE COMMITTEE
Courtney R. Sydnor, Chair
Erin C. Ward, Board Liaison and Vice-Chair
Martin R. Crim
Walter C. Erwin
Kalli Lynn Jackson
Sharon E. Pandak
Joseph P. Rapisarda Jr.
Erin L. Swisshelm
Susan A. Waddell
Lesa J. Yeatts