- Develop CLE programs on legal ethics for LGA members.
- Offer informal advice to LGA members on ethical issues; respond to LGA members' listserv inquiries that deal with ethics questions.
- Anticipate ethical issues affecting local government law.
- Review and comment on proposed Legal Ethics Opinions and changes to the Code of Professional Responsibility.
- Serve as liaison with the Virginia State Bar's standing committees on Legal Ethics and any special committees studying revisions to the rules governing professional responsibility.
|John C. Blair, Chair|
|N. Reid Broughton|
Elliott Lawson & Minor
|David J. Griffin|
Town of Stephens City
|Whitney C. Marshall|
|Mark C. Popovich, Vice chair and board liaison|
Isle of Wight County
|Leo P. Rogers|
|Steven J. Talevi|
City of Roanoke